Welcome to My Major Cutie, add us as friend in facebook ( Si Comei) to get the latest update!
Use our label /category to shop easily! We just have too much items in store now....

Monday, June 13, 2011

Cloth book :Guess How Much I Love You

Sold Out



Items Code : CB071
Brand : Kids Preferred
Size : About 18cmx16cm

Description:
Inspired by the bestselling book Guess How Much I Love You. With over 19 million copies sold, in 34 languages, Nutbrown Hare from the international bestseller’s famous characters have come to life. In this brightly colored Guess How Much I Love You 7” soft book with teether spine with hanging teether heart. Features kissing sound and “I Love You” message. Sure to delight children familiar with the well-loved tale.

This soft book is perfect for baby. Based on th eclassic Guess How Much I Love You books, it has soft fabric pages, a teether spine and a hanging teether. It also includes press sounds "kissing" and "I Love You". Approximately 7 inches high.

Retail Price : USD14.99
Our Price : RM28